We may cancel a purchase if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
We will usually refund any money received from the original mode of payment that you used.
Cancellation by Customer (Order not Processed)
If you wish to cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order’s production has not been started yet, no cancellation fees apply. Once an order has started production, it may not be cancelled anymore.
Faulty Products (via Delivery)
We warrant that:
- The Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered.
- The Product will conform to the buyer’s specifications as per the buyer’s inputs on the JollyPrint quote form.
We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
- You specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective.
- You providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
If you would like us to replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable purchase and we find that the Product has:
- Been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions.
- Been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair.
- Been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer’s instructions for the Product.
- Deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us,
We may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.